Pregnant? Adopting? Placing a baby?
Adoption is our #1 Focus! How can we help you?
Our team is prepared to help women across the United States! Young expecting mothers and those with infant children face tremendous responsibilities and often face very difficult choices. We want to help. It is not our goal to pressure anyone to make a decision. We just want you to know that adoption is a choice.
We Love Adoption Life!
Our days begin and end focused on adoption!
Who will adopt my baby?
Across the United States approximately 400,000 families are currently approved to adopt and are waiting on a baby to raise as their own. Adoption is never “cheap.” Typical families wanting to adopt a baby are doctors, lawyers, engineers, successful business owners, and the occasional “trust fund” baby who only want a child to love and raise as their own.
YOU GET TO PICK THE FAMILY THAT RAISES YOUR CHILD!!!
Doctors only? It is YOUR CHOICE!
Can I remain a part of the child’s life?
Yes. Everyday? Yes. It is YOUR CHOICE!
What help is available for pregnant girls who consider adoption?
- Financial assistance including:
- Housing, including rent and relocations
- Medical, counseling & legal expenses
- Food, toiletries, clothing, phone service, transportation and utilities
- Other expenses deemed necessary by the courts
- Support group meetings
- An opportunity to meet with previous birth mothers for support